How many years have you determined that you will be resolute about losing your weight “This Year”. The problem is the word “resolution” is a noun, not a verb; it doesn’t require you to do anything, but repeat it to yourself, write it down, and tell your friends. Plus it’s a word … [Read More...]
Healthy Weight loss for Busy Women Over 40
- Forever trying to lose that extra 25 lbs
- Tired of 18 years of post baby belly fat
- Disgusted with those quick fix diet fads and pills
- Stressed with work deadlines and no time to exercise
- Sick of feeling bloated and hungry
- Lose the 25 lbs without feeling hungry?
- Feel confident in your body?
- Find time to exercise and enjoy it?
- Never go on a diet again?
- Ditch the cravings?
- You’ll find out the 7 foods that’s making it impossible for you to lose weight.
- Foods you can eat to help lose the belly fat.
- Exercises you can do to save time and enjoy.
- How to lose the bloat and much more.
From the Blog
During the Holidays we all fall prey to binging and falling out on the sofa. If you are on a journey to losing weight and getting healthy you can still enjoy your holiday meals without completely sabotaging your efforts. Here are 9 ways to help you get over the self-sabotage. 1. Be … [Read More...]
As the weather gets cooler and the days become shorter, I love watching the falling leaves, but this also reminds me of how we slow down in the cooler months. Guess what? The leaves falling = our waistline increasing, so gear up and keep moving. We have a fighting battle to stay on the alert for … [Read More...]
Did you know 70% of all illnesses, including heart disease, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, lupus, to name a few, are related to or increased by stress? Our mind, body and spirit are so connected that if one is out of balance it adversely affects the others. We have become a society known for … [Read More...]